All Apple devices come with Safari as the default browser. The big A claims to have the world’s fastest browser. Safari, according to Apple, is 50 percent faster than Google Chrome, the most popular browser on Windows desktops. Therefore, it is a common question among users of Windows 11, how can I download and install Safari web browser on Windows 11?
Aside from that, Apple claims that Safari Browser uses less battery power than its main competitors. Take a look at this comparison of Safari and Opera to see for yourself.
Safari’s website claims that it can keep you browsing for 30 minutes longer on laptops and mobile devices than Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.
As a result, Safari is an excellent alternative to Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Many users will undoubtedly want to install and try Safari on their Windows 11 computers. You can do exactly that, but there’s a catch.
Is the Safari Web Browser Compatible with Windows 11?
Safari is only partially compatible with Windows 11. In 2012, Apple dropped support for its flagship browser on Windows. As a result, the big A hasn’t released a Safari Browser version for Windows platforms in quite some time.
On Microsoft’s latest desktop platform, however, you can still use the most recent Safari Windows version. Safari Browser 5.1.7 is an older version of the browser that works perfectly in Windows 11. However, given its age, don’t expect it to be noticeably faster than Chrome and co.
Nonetheless, even the old Safari Browser version has some cool features that Google Chrome doesn’t have. As a result, it’s still worthwhile to take a look at that browser. This is how you can get Safari for Windows 11 and install it.
How to Download and Install Safari Web Browser on Windows 11?
Safari browsers are among the best browsers that we have at the present time. Also, using this browser, you will get the security of your data protection while you are browsing the internet. Sounds interesting, right? Then, let’s take a look at the steps using which you can get this amazing browser on your Windows 11 PC.
Downloading Safari Web Browser is an easy and straightforward task. Simply go to our link given below and download the file.
Download Link: Safari Browser
Step 2: Install the Safari browser on your Windows 11 PC.
- Once you have downloaded the Safari browser from the link given above, simply go to the folder where you have saved the downloaded file.
- After that, double-click on the SafariSetup.exe.
- Then, click on the next button to continue further.
- Next, simply select the option I accept the terms and hit the next button.
- After that, select the installation option, as shown in the picture below.
- Then, click on the Change button in case you want to change the location of installation.
- After that, hit the Install button followed by Yes.
- Now, wait until it gets installed, then checkmark the box located in front of the Open Safari after the installer exits and hit the finish button.
Step 3: What if you don’t like it and want to uninstall it?
- Firstly, click on the Start Menu and select the Settings option.
- After that, open the Apps section to see the list of the installed applications on your Windows 11 PC.
- Now, locate the Safari browser from the list and hit the Uninstall button.
- If you ask for confirmation, then confirm your action and wait until it gets done.
Further, you may be interested to know how you can post on Instagram Using Your Windows or Mac PC. So, that’s how you can easily download, install and uninstall the Safari browser from your Windows 11 PC. We hope this guide has helped you. Meanwhile, if the above-mentioned downloading link doesn’t work, let us know. We will soon update it.