Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl are how a remaster/remake should be. Keep it the same with a more polished world. People were saying it should be more modern, like sword/shield. Instead, this feels like a traditional Pokémon game, and that’s amazing.
But I don’t know why people complain about chibi characters like 90% of Pokémon hasn’t been that way. Anyway, we are not here to talk about these things. Well, I find that many users find it difficult when it comes to walk with Pokemon in Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl.
That’s the reason why we are here to help you out with our latest guide on the same topic. Yeah! There are various guides available on the same issue, but you can still read our as it may be possible that you find this one more enjoyable. So, now let’s get started.
How to Walk With Pokemon in Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl
Regarding the base Diamond/Pearl games, this set remade, BD/SP improved the walking/running speed that the original games suffered, updated Pokemon typings to match the current generations, improved the underground mines and made it much easier to obtain Pokemon, including ones that were never in the game, to begin with.
So, before doing anything, you need to unlock the Walk together feature in the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and to do so, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to play until Hearthome City.
- After that, hover over to the northwest or northeast gate of the city.
- Now, you must have to enter to arrive at the Amity Square Gate.
- Then, simply walk in the direction of the NPC behind to desk. This will trigger the dialog.
- After that, enter the park and enjoy.
- Finally, after a few minutes, you have to leave the park and speak to the NPC in order to unlock the Walk Together feature.
Now, once you have successfully unlocked the Walk Together feature, you need to perform the following things to walk Pokemon in Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl.
- Initially, you have to press the X button. This will open the menu.
- After that, navigate to the Pokemon menu.
- Then, it would be great if you chose your favourite Pokemon.
- That’s it. Now, select the Walk together option to start walking your favourite Pokemon.
Once you follow the above-mentioned steps, the Pokemon you have selected before will appear and start walking around you. But, always keep in mind that this method will not work if you are under any building or grand underground.
However, in my opinion, this feature isn’t very useful because while walking, your selected Pokemon are not able to perform anything much special. Anyway, it’s your personal choice that whether you want to use this or not. But, I hope you have now understood everything regarding this topic.