VRChat is the pinnacle of human interaction. A few indie devs developed VRChat as a nonprofit game that started off with the small and humble player base that quickly exploded into. Here in VRChat, you’ll find some of the most helpful people. VRChat isn’t actually a game but secretly an ongoing study to see how shut-in nerds handle social interactions when thrown into an environment that relies 100% on being social.
But, unfortunately, many users started reporting that the VRChat was not loading and stuck on the same screen for hours on your Windows 11 PC. Well, although there aren’t many things that you can try, these methods still may help you fix this issue. So, let’s take a look at them.
Methods to Fix VRChat Not Loading Issue In Windows 11 PC
As a very socialized person, COVID-19 has put a major hindrance on my ability to meet people and talk to people, especially on the college campus, considering I am home taking online classes. However, there is an avatar for everyone and a world for everyone, and you can meet some incredible people.
But, if VRChat is not loading, then how do people like me survive in this situation. That’s why I’ve decided to dedicate a whole guide to you guys who are looking for some workaround that will help you resolve the VRChat not loading issue on Windows 11 PC.
You May Also Like: How to Fix Twitch Network Error 2000 in Google Chrome
Fix 1: Clear Your VRChat Temp Files
If you have still not tried this method before, we suggest you try it out as many players find it very useful to fix VRChat not loading issue. So, to clear your VRChat Temp files, you need to perform the following files:
- First of all, delete the files in %Username%AppDataLocalTempVRChat from Windows Directory.
- Then, restart your computer and try running the VRChat on your PC to check if the issue gets fixed or not.
Fix 2: Use Special Launch Options
Did you know about this before? I think not many users are familiar with the special launch options available on their Windows 11 PC. So, here are the steps that will help you launch the VRChat using a special launch option.
- Firstly, hover to the Stream Library section and right-click VRChat. Then, select Properties.
- After that, click on the Set Launch Options.
- Then, add any of the mentioned line on it:
- vrchat://launch?id=wrld_d0b62423-fd59-48f7-9e4b-e6fece81b7ed (For Hyperdimension of OziCom)
- vrchat://launch?id=wrld_1a6f881b-fdd0-4551-af2c-6ef8e16577f6 (For Zarniwoop’s Avatar Dungeon)
- vrchat://launch?id=wrld_69ab9cdf-5436-46bd-98b5-714837a53b4f (For X1 Seisoken City)
- Now, change the world ID by entering a different line accordingly.
Fix 3: Disable IPV6
Previously, it was seen that after disabling the IPV6, the VRChat not loading issue in Windows 11 PC gets fixed. So, why not you try this out? Well, here are the needy steps that you need to perform to do this:
- First of all, right-click the network icon from the lower right corner of the screen and select the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- After that, select the Change Adapter Settings. Then, right-click on the Internet Connection and select the Properties option.
- Now, hover to the Networking tab and uncheck the box located in front of the Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6).
- That’s it. Now, hit the Ok button and reboot your system, then check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 4: Update GPU Driver
Keeping your system drivers up-to-date is very crucial because it ensures that your PC doesn’t face performance-related issues. So, we suggest you update your GPU driver by following the given path: Device Manager > Display Adapter > Right-click on GPU Manufacturer Name > Update Driver.
That’s it. Now, wait until it searches and downloads the driver for your device. Once done, reboot your system and launch the VRChat to check if it is now loading or not.
Fix 5: Delete VRChat In The Windows 11 Registry
If you have a little bit of knowledge on how to delete your Windows Registry files, then delete the VRChat file from there. But, in case you don’t have such prior knowledge, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, press the Windows + R button altogether to open the Run box and search for regedit.
- After that, hover to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareVRChatvrchat and delete all the files present inside the folder.
Fix 6: Run SFC on Your Windows 11 PC
To run the SFC on your Windows 11 PC, you can simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, go to the Windows Search bar, search for CMD. Then, open it as run as administrator.
- Then, execute the following command:
Fix 7: Run Dism.exe on Your PC
Here are the needy steps that you require to follow in order to run the Dism.exe using the command prompt:
- Open the Command Prompt as admin, then execute the command accordingly:
- To scan the health of your Windows 11 PC:
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
- To restore the health of your Windows 11 PC:
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- To scan the health of your Windows 11 PC:
- After that, if you get some error, then execute the following command further:
dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
- Suppose, if you get the Error: 0x800F081F with the restore health scan, then simply reboot your PC and open the CMD with admin privileges again and execute the command:
Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore
So, that’s all from my side on how to fix if the VRChat is not loading on your Windows 11 PC. We hope the methods as mentioned earlier worked for you. However, if you have any questions on your mind, comment below.