Today I’m going to try and solve potentially an issue that’s been bugging a lot of people for a few days. Many users get furious with the VIZIO SmartCast application. Although the TV is excellent, their application can be very picky to get it working correctly. But, somehow, it looks like people facing an issue with its SmartCast application, that whenever they try to connect to their TV, they got an error message that says not available. This connection problem means you cannot use the SmartCast application.
So, I’m trying to sort out VIZIO SmartCast’s not-available error in this article. So, let’s see if I can. But, before you try the methods mentioned below, keep in mind that it all depends on the device to device.
How to Fix VIZIO SmartCast Not Available Error
SmartCast is a great feature that helps you find your favorite content on different platforms. The most surprising feature of this app is telling you which app charges how much money for subscription and showing your content for free of cost. I really enjoyed using the new SmartCast feature. But, yeah! Bugs and glitches easily bothered users.
So, if you are trying to find out some effective fixes to this issue, you are at the right destination. The below mentioned are tested and given by VIZIO officials. So, you do not need to worry about that.
Steps To Follow:
- Firstly, check the connection speed to which your TV is connected. Most of the time, the VIZIO SmartCast is not available error message popups when your internet speed fluctuates continuously.
- Further, you can also try refreshing your SmartCast Home and check if it helps.
- Complete power cycle your TV. You simply turn off your TV, plug out all the cords, and then, after 5 minutes, again plug them in. Now, you’ll see that the issue gets disappeared.
- Still, no luck? Then check for firmware updates for your TV. To do so, hover to the settings< system< system updates< check for update< install the updates.
- If you find that no update is available, then you can jump to the next one.
- Try a factory resetting your TV. In case nothing helps you fix the error message, then I will suggest you go for factory resetting your device. Simply press your remote’s Menu button and click on the Reset & Admin option. Thereafter, choose the option Reset to the Factory Settings. That’s it. Now hit the Reset button and wait until the process is completed.
Warning: By opting to reset to factory mode, your all data, application, etc., installed on your TV will be erased, including your customized settings. So, I suggest you record a video or take a picture of your current settings and then go for the reset.
- Suppose in the system update it shows there is no update available. But, you find that in Google, there is an update available, then you can flash it manually to your TV using your laptop.
- Meanwhile, if nothing helps you fix the VIZIO SmartCast not available error, contact the support team or customer service executive and report an issue. Most probably, within 3-4 working days, their engineers will come and fix the issue (depending upon your location, it may take more time).
Also Read: Fix: Nintendo Switch Not Connecting to TV
Yeah! I agree, sometimes when you are planning to watch something to make your evening more beautiful. But, suddenly get disappointed when you find that an annoying message popup that says VIZIO SmartCast is not available on your TV screen.
I know this ruins the whole mood, but now you know the methods to fix this issue. So, what are you waiting for? Go and start enjoying your content again. So, that’s it for this guide.