The new Window 11 includes animation and hydrating effects that indeed make your eye candy much bigger. But, it may be possible that it can make your computer feel a little dull by adding a slight delay, some action. To get a faster experience, you can easily turn on or off the animation effects on Windows 11 to make your computer faster.
Nevertheless, not many users know how to or where to disable this option on Windows 11. That’s why we are here with this guide, to help you out with this. However, then why we are waiting? Let’s get started then.
Methods Turn On or Off Animation Effects on Windows 11
There are basically three methods using which you can easily turn on or off the animation effects on Windows 11 PC. Interestingly, many users previously reported that their PC performance increased after turning off these effects, which gave them a smooth users experience. Anyway, now, without making you more starving for the steps, let’s directly jump into it.
Method 1: Use Performance Options
You can first try this out as it is one of the best methods to turn on or off your Animation effects on your Windows 11 PC. So, here are the instructions that you need to follow:
- First of all, press and hold the Windows + R to open the Run dialog.
- Then, type SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe and press Enter. This will open the Performance Options panel.
- After that, in the Visual Effects section, uncheck the box located in front of these options as per your need:
- Animate controls and elements inside windows,
- Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing, and
- Animations in the taskbar
- Finally, hit the Apply followed by OK to save the changes you’ve made.
Method 2: From Settings App
Another way using which you can easily turn on or off the animation effects on your Windows 11 PC. You can find this option under the Visual effects option inside the Windows 11 settings app. But, in case you don’t know about this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, press the Win key + I. This will open the Windows 11 Settings app.
- After that, navigate to the Accessibility tab located on your left pane.
- Then, simply tap on the Visual effects option situated somewhere in the right-pane.
- Now, locate and toggle the button to Off position for the option Animation effects.
Method 3: Use Control Panel
Many of you might already know about this method, but still, for those who don’t know, here are the instructions that you need to follow:
- Initially, open the Run prompt box and search for control and press the Enter key. This will open the Control Panel.
- After that, set the View by option to the Large icon from the Window’s top right corner.
- Then, select the Ease of Access Center.
- Then, you need to select to either Make the computer easier to see, Use the computer without a display or Make it easier to focus on tasks.
- After that, simply scroll down to Make things on the screen easier to see options.
- Now, checkmark the box which is located in front of the Turn off all unnecessary animations (when possible).
- Finally, hit the Apply button followed by OK to save the changes you have made.
So, that’s how you can quickly turn on or off the animation effects on Windows 11. We hope you find the method mentioned above helpful. But, in case you have any doubts concerning today’s topic, feel free to ask us with the help of the comment section.