Free, cloud-based messaging service Telegram is available on mobile devices such as iPhones and Android phones and on Macs and PCs. Users can share files and conduct video conferences with the app. Moreover, messages sent via Telegram sync between all devices with no limit on their size.
Furthermore, they can be sent in large groups and are heavily encrypted with self-destructing capabilities. Nonetheless, many users are there who want to transfer their chat history from WhatsApp to Telegram. But, they fail just because of a lack of knowledge about that.
Hopefully, this guide will help them. With the help of these simple guidelines, you can easily transfer your chat history from Whatsapp to Telegram. Make sure to stay with us until the end if you wish to learn about that.
Methods to Transfer Chat History From WhatsApp to Telegram
If you’re new to Telegram and just installed it on your Android or iOS device, but aren’t sure how to transfer conversations from WhatsApp as well as media files to Telegram, don’t worry. To do so, you can use the tricks we have mentioned toward the end of this guide, but there is one caveat: You are not allowed to transfer two or more chats simultaneously.
Steps to Transfer Individual Chat, Group Chat History From WhatsApp to Telegram on Android
- Initially, you can tap open the individual chat or any group chat.
- Then, tap on the three-dot button to open the drop-down menu.
- After that, hit the More button and tap on the Export Chat.
- Now, it will ask you whether you wish to include the media files or not (Without Media or Include Media).
- Then, select the Telegram app on the next page.
- Now, finally, select the same individual or group for which you want to export the chat, and it will automatically start exporting the chats.
Steps to Transfer Individual Chat, Group Chat History From WhatsApp to Telegram on iOS
- Firstly open the individual or group chat on your WhatsApp.
- Then, tap on the profile icon, and on the next page, hit the Export Chat button.
- Now, it will ask you if you wish to attach the media or not (Attach Media or Without Media).
- After that, select the Telegram app from the list of applications.
- Then, search for the contact or group for which you want to export the chat and tap on it to export.
Also Read: How to Automatically Delete Old Text Messages (SMS) on iPhone, Android.
So, that’s how you can easily transfer your chat history from Whatsapp to Telegram. We are hoping that the necessary steps to do so in this guide have helped you. Meanwhile, in case you still have any doubts or queries, comment below and let us know.