So, finally, the Discord mobile sharing is here, and guess what? Today, we are here to explain to you how to share your screen on Discord Mobile.
However, talking about Discord is an all-in-one online communication platform that has voice chat, video chat, screen share, and many more. Moreover, it’s totally free to use. Meanwhile, Discord is available for almost every platform, such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.
Anyway, now let’s get started with the guide for which today we are here. So therefore, let’s get started with the guide and see how to share your screen on Discord Mobile.
So, if you are here to know the exact steps that will help you to do this, then here are the necessary instruction that you require to perform. Therefore, let’s get started with them:
- First of all, open your Disc0rd application and start a Voice or Video Call with anyone like in DM, group chat, or even voice/video channels of a server. To start the voice or video call button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, you’ll get a Screen Share option once the call gets started. Now, suppose if you are on a voice call, you start the screen share by swiping the portion of the page in an upward direction. On the other hand, if you are on a video call, then you can access this option from the bottom right corner of the quick controls menu.
- Now, once you tap on the Screen Shae button, the system will ask you to confirm your action; therefore, hit the Start Now button to start the sharing session. However, once the Screen Sharing gets started, you will get a confirmation message You’re sharing your screen! That’s it. Now, switch to the app or file which you want to share.
How To Stop Screen Sharing on Discord Mobile
Now, you know how to share, but what if you want to stop the process? Well, don’t worry! It is very simple to stop sharing. So, let’s see some steps for that:
- Initially, close the file that you are sharing and hover back to the Discord app, and tap on the Stop Sharing option. However, alternatively, from the bottom navigation panel, tap on the Stop Streaming button to stop the session.
- You can also stop it just by accessing the notification panel and hitting the Stop Streaming button to terminate the process.
How To Join a Discord Screen Sharing Session
It is possible that you are on a group video call and there are many friends who started sharing their screen at the same time; therefore, in that case, simply follow these steps to join other’s sharing screen:
- Firstly, once you are connected to the friend via voice or video Discord call and start sharing the screen, you will get an option that says, Watch Stream. Therefore, tap on it to join.
- Also, you are allowed to switch between the streams in case of group calls, and multiple friends are sharing their screen altogether. To do so, simply tap on the other friend who is sharing his screen too.
Also Read: How To Get Discord Nitro For Free On Epic Games Store
So, that’s how you will be able to share your screen on Discord Mobile. We hope that the steps we have mentioned here in this guide have helped you. But, we are not assuming that everyone finds these steps easy to perform; therefore, if somehow you are also that person who finds the above steps a bit complicated, then comment below. Our team will surely help you and break down the mentioned steps for you.