Did you just install mods in your game and now facing this script hook v critical error fatal can’t find native 0xF7AF4F159FF99F97?
So, if you are also facing this fatal error while opening the GTA 5 game, you’re not alone. On December 15, 2021, GTA 5 game was updated, and if you’re using mods and have installed Script V issue. Then, your script is outdated and does not support this new version of the game.
In addition, the Script Hook V can’t load the mods on this new version game. That’s why your game suddenly started crashing and showing a critical fatal error. Anyway, read this guide till the end. Then, I’m gonna show you a 100% working solution for this critical error on GTA 5 game.
Methods to Fix Script Hook V Critical Error in GTA 5
Here we have mentioned some easy and free-to-access methods that you can use to fix the Script hook V critical error in GTA 5. So, make sure to follow them carefully.
Fix 1: Update the Script Hook Application
Many users reported that updating the Script Hook application helped them fix this error. So, why not you try this out? Therefore, here are the steps that you require to try:
- First of all, download the Script Hook software from a trusted website.
- Then, open the File Explorer by pressing the Win + E,
- After that, extract the downloaded zip file, and navigate to the bin folder.
- Now, Copy and Replace all the files and run the GTA V to check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Fix 2: Reverting to Old Version of the Game
Reverting the older version of the game will help you fix this particular error. So, here are the needy steps that you need to perform:
- Firstly, download the Get the GTA V to downgrade zip for either Steam or Social Cub version.
- After that, simply extract the downloaded files.
- Then, copy the GTAV.exe and the GTAVLauncher.exe located in the GTA V installation folder.
- Now, from the pop-up dialog box, Replace the files in the Destination.
- After that, right-click on the Update.rpf file and hit the Copy option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, navigate to the Game Installation folder.
- Now, open Updates hit the Paste button, and select Replace the files in the Destination.
- Finally, download the No launcher Mod, extract the file, and copy all the files in the GTA V installation folder. That’s it. Now, you need to double click on the No_GTAVLAUNCHER.exe.
So, that’s it from our side on how to fix the Script hook V critical error in GTA 5. We hope this guide has helped you. Furthermore, in case you have any doubt or questions on your mind, comment below.