How to Remove Spammy Ads on Google Message Turn Them Off Completely
Currently, Google is the worlds leading company as almost most of the population is using google. It is fast, secure, and easy to use. If you are in a hurry, then you can trust Google. But the issue arises when it comes to spammy ads. They are unsuitable too. Sometimes it becomes soo annoying that you want to skip these ads, but you can’t do it.
In the meantime, several spammy adverts flashing within the Messages app interface now receive the Indian version of Messages App users (‘Enabled Chat Features’). A lot of reports show that spammy in-chat advertising is constantly pushed into the hands of certain firms or promotional offers. If you’re also want to remove spammy ads or turn off the unpleasant promotional adverts that look spammy whatsoever, so make sure to follow this guide.
Steps To Remove Spammy Ads on Google Message Turn Them Off Completely
If you are getting bothered with the spammy ads on your Google messages app, you can simply follow the steps below to turn off this on your Android smartphone completely. So, here are the steps that you need to follow:
Steps to Turn off Rich Chats
- Firstly, launch the Google app, go to the three-point symbol.
- Go to Settings and click on the Chat functions. This will allow RCS capabilities.
- Just turn off the Enable chat features, and no spam-rich media adverts are available longer. If you disable this function, you will also not use the RCS feature while texting anyone.
Block or Unsubscribe Spammy Ads
As we know, several financial firms are highly active in pushing spam adverts with a rich media style to attract visitors readily. You have to unsubscribe from the lists and the sender’s blocks, too, if you’re not interested in these promotional ads or you want to switch them off totally.
- Firstly, click on the Business Profile option from the advertising in the Android Messages app (sender).
- Under the Options menu, look for Block and report spam.
- To pick it, simply click on the Block & Report Spam. Then, hit OK to confirm.
If you want to unsubscribe from adverts under the in-chat option, you can do so as well. However, none of these approaches are foolproof because other brands may begin targeting you shortly, and unsubscribing may not be an option in some situations. So, these are some valuable tips to remove spammy ads. If you find it useful, then let us know in the comment section.