Want to remove Google account from Chrome browser?
One of the most worthwhile corporations on Earth was created by two Stanford University students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about Google. Although Google was founded in 1998, but it got real recognization after the entry of the current CEO of Google, Mr. Sundar Pichai, especially when he launched Google Chrome. The man lifts up the company single-handedly.
However, in the present scenario, no one competes with Google Chrome. But, I think that’s somehow bad for users as Google sets its monopoly in the market, which is quite dangerous. Anyway, if you want, then you can log out or remove your Google account from Chrome on your PC and smartphone to make sure that no one has access to use your account. But, in case you don’t know how to initiate this, simply follow this guide.
Steps to Remove Google Account From Chrome on PC and Smartphone
Before you remove your Google account from Chrome, you need to first sign out your account. So, to do so, here are the steps:
- Firstly, open the Chrome browser on your PC or smartphone.
- After that, click on your Profile located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on the Sign Out button.
Now, you have logged out from your Google account on the Chrome browser. So, it’s time to remove the account from Chrome permanently. So, let’s take a look at the steps.
How To Remove Google Account From Chrome on PC
Here are the instructions that will help you remove the account from Chrome on your PC.
- Launch Google Chrome and tap on your Profile.
- Then, go to the Other Profile section and tap on the three dots located inside the user account that you wish to remove.
- After that, hit the Delete option.
That’s it. This is how you can delete your Google account from Chrome on PC. However, in case, after the last steps, it asks for confirmation, then again hit the Remove This Person button.
How To Remove Google Account From Chrome on Smartphone
So, here are the steps that you need to follow in order to remove your Google Account from the Chrome browser on your smartphone.
- Initially, launch the Chrome browser and navigate to the three-dots button.
- After that, tap on the Settings option, or you can directly tap on the Profile icon to access your Profile.
- Then, choose the account that you wish to remove. After that, scroll down and click on the Google option inside the Accounts & Sync window.
- Then, again choose the account and tap on the more button.
- After that, a pop-up menu will appear. Select the Remove Account option.
That’s it. Now, you have to remove your account from Chrome on your smartphone.
Also Read: How to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding Issue in Windows 11
So, that’s all for now. We hope this guide helped you remove your Google account from Chrome using your PC or smartphone. But, if you still do not get the settings that we have mentioned here, let us know in the comment section.