Effective from 13/07/2021
#1. How do We Collect Information From You?
We only gather your information when you use our website, or comment on any post, or even if you register to our Site in order to receive one of the daily updates. Except for this, we will not collect your data in any case.
#3. What Personal Data We Collect and Why
We use the general information that will be collected when you browse our website. For example, how you use the Services when you use our Services, your Open Device Identification Number, information about the type of device you use, date/time stamps for your visit, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, your unique device identifier, your browser type, and domain name are all collected. Now, why we collect this information and for what purposes:
- To Maintain, Operate, and improve our services.
- We collect it to give respond to comments and general queries posted by you.
- By collecting your data, we send you information, including security alerts, confirmations, updates, and support & administrative messages.
- Inform about upcoming events, promotions, and other news about products and services offered by ClanCarousel and our brand partners.
- We improve, develop, and deliver retailing and advertising for the related Services.
- To deliver products and services requested by you.
- We also collect your information to recognize you as a user in our system and services.
- Help the creation of and ensure the security of your Account on our network.
“Cookies” are cache data (text files) that a website sends to your system while you are viewing or navigating through the website. Websites can use these text files to make a user’s experience more efficient. Meanwhile, the new law states that we can store these cache data or cookies on your device, but only when strictly required for this Site’s operation. However, if you drop a comment on our website Clancarousel, you may opt-in to save your email address, name, and website in cookies. These are for your preference so that you do not ought to fill in your details repeatedly when you drop another comment.
Moreover, for almost one year, these cookies will last on your device. Now, we would like to tell you that we are also associated with third-party advertising companies (Google Adsense) to serve relevant ads when you visit our website. They may use these cookies to provide commercials about goods and services of your interest. If you need more details on setting your browser cookie constraints, please refer to your browser’s help function. However, please be aware that restraining cookies could seriously change the functionality of our website.
Generally, most websites nowadays do; we also collect specific information automatically and put it in log files. This information may include Internet service provider (“ISP”), IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, operating system, and clickstream data. We use this data to manage and improve the performance of our Services.
In case you’ve uploaded a photo to the website, you must avoid uploading photos with embedded location detail (EXIF GPS) included. Meanwhile, the visitors to this Site can download and pluck any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
We recommend you, please visit their websites to get more about how they accumulate your data.
The Ads looming on our site are delivered to the Users through our advertising partner – Google Adsense, who may place cookies. Therefore, these cookies permit the ad server to identify your system each time they send you an online commercial to collect non-personal identification data about you or others who use your system.
This data permits ad networks to, with other things, deliver targeted ads that they consider will be of most interest to you.
#4. We Share Your Data With
Let me clear this, by any condition, we do not trade, rent, or sell our users’ precious data and identification. But, of course, we may share generic aggregated demographic data that is not linked or related to any of our visitor’s personal identification details.
However, talking about our trusted affiliates, business partners, and advertisers only collect a short of information with the intent to provide their services to you, such as comments, newsletters, personalized ads, etc.
We can use third-party service providers like Google ad sense that, on our behalf, help us to operate and manage our business and the Site or administer activities. We may share your general data with these trusted third parties for only limited purposes, but that too with your permission.
#5. Where We Send Your Data
As described above, Clancarousel.com.com may share the received data with these third-party organizations and services:
- Cloud Platform– We are using the Hostinger cloud server to store our data and content.
#6. How Long We Retain Your Data
Clancarousel.com rigidly shields the security of your personal data and values your choices for their proposed use. We strictly protect your data from unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, or demolition.
When we have no ongoing legal business requirement to process your personal data, we will either delete or eliminate it or, if somehow this is not possible (in case your personal details has been collected in backup archives), we will firmly store your personal data and pin down it from any further processing till the removal is achievable.
If you drop a comment, the comment and its metadata are preserved indefinitely.
This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of stock them in a moderation queue. The data collected using Google Analytics is preserved for a period of around 14 months. Meanwhile, the data is deleted automatically after the end of the retention period.
#7. How We Protect Your Data
We rigidly preserve the security of your personal details and honor your preferences for their proposed use. ClanCarousel strictly protects your personal information from loss, disclosure or misuse, unauthorized access, destruction, or alteration.
- We regularly audit our Site and keep our software up-to-date to make sure the security of our data.
- A 2048 bit SSL certificate is used on this Site with a modern TLS for the encryption. So, that you browse our website in a safe and secure environment.
- Due to security concerns, we strictly use powerful passwords along with Two Factor Authentication everywhere.
#8. What Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place?
- You will get a notification from Clancarousel via email within one business day.
- Users will get notification via in-site notification within one business day.
- We also consent to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legitimately pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle claims that individuals have enforceable rights against data users. Individuals have to appeal to courts or government agencies to review and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
#9. Your choices
We understand your choices about the use, collection, and sharing of your data. Although you cannot opt out of all data collection when you visit our sites, you can limit your data collection, sharing, and use of your personally identifiable details.
To get more information about your choices associated with interest-based advertising, please cite to “Advertising” subsection because under that section, “What personal data we collect and why we collect it” is clearly mentioned.
- All personally identifiable details are provided voluntarily. If you do not want Clancarousel.com to collect such data, you should not submit it to the Site. Nevertheless, doing this will restrict you from accessing some of our content and some of the sites’ functionality.
- You may always opt-out of getting future email marketing messages and newsletters from Clancarousel.com by following the instructions in the emails and newsletters or by emailing at the given email address in the Contact Us section.
#10. What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Suppose you have leave comments on this Site and/or signed up for the newsletters. In that case, you can demand to get an exported file of the personal information we retain about you, including any information you have granted to us. You can also demand that we delete any personal information we hold about you.
This does not cover any data we are bound to keep for administrative, judicial, or security purposes.
#11. Your Consent
#12. Children’s Privacy
Our policies are strict about not collecting personal information about children under 13. However, we do not intend any of our products or services directly at children under 13.
#13. Who Can I Ask if I Have Any Additional Questions?
#14. Limits of Our Policy
Keep in mind that this website may link to other external sites that do not operate by us. So, please be aware that we have no command over the content and policies of those external sites. Also, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their corresponding privacy practices.
3307 Tyler Avenue, Fort Lauderdale
Florida- 33309, United States