Did you ever think about how you can upload your reels, videos or photos to Instagram stories from a computer while? Although previously Instagram didn’t support this feature, now officially Facebook announced that now Instagram users are able to post using their PC.
Nevertheless, many of us spend a lot of time on our PC. That’s why, sometimes, it is more convenient to post Instagram stories or videos from our desktop instead of using the phone. Well, if you are not familiar with this, then don’t worry! We have a few simple steps that will make it possible to do so. Therefore, let’s see them.
Method To Post on Instagram Using Your Windows or Mac PC
Time was gone when we had to install some third-party application to make a post on Instagram. Now, Instagram officially supports this feature within the web version.
Nevertheless, it looks like not many users are familiar with this feature as Facebook recently added this feature. But, don’t worry, we are here! Here are some easy instructions that will help you do so. So, let’s take a look at them.
Also Read: Instagram to Promote Your Ecommerce Business
- First of all, you need to open Instagram on your favourite web browser on your PC.
- After that, use your credentials and log in to your account in which you want to add some photos or videos.
- Now, a window will open asking you whether you want to save the password or not. So, you can simply choose one option as per your need.
- After that, look at the top of the screen you’ll see a +Plus sign, as shown in the picture below. Click on it.
- Then, hit the Select From Computer option and browse for the picture that you wish to upload.
- Now, click on the Next button and on the next page, again hit the Next button.
- Finally, click on the Share button, and that’s it. Now, you’ve uploaded your post.
So, this is how you can easily post Instagram stories or videos from your desktop. We hope you find this guide helpful. For further details, you can simply ping back in the comment section.