Nier Replicant Remaster (ver 1.22474487139) is one of the few games with a wonderful story. It is so special that I can’t guess what’s gonna happen next. Besides, there is an excellent soundtrack that mixes perfectly with the story.
Apart from that, the combat and gameplay system is solid, where you have to dodge enemy projectiles and attack with your sword, like most other games. But, from the past couple of days, many users reported that the game keeps crashing whenever they try to play the Nier Replicant Remaster (ver 1.22474487139) on their Xbox, Windows 11 PC, Playstation, etc.
So, as always, we are here with a guide to help you guys enjoy the game again by fixing the keep crashing issue. Now, I’m not gonna take your more time and directly jump into the guide.
How To Fix Nier Replicant Remaste Keeps Crashing Issue
This is a great game, but it’s not a masterpiece, nor as good as everyone says. Nevertheless, there’s some brilliance to it that I can’t get into without spoiling it. Anyway, let’s look at the methods you can use to fix if Nier Replicant Remaster (ver 1.22474487139) keeps crashing issue.
Method 1: Reboot Your Device
If you face a sudden crashing issue while playing the Nier Replicant Remaster (ver. 1.22474487139), then sometimes, rebooting your device will help you fix it. So, before we hover to the next fix, make sure to reboot your device once and check if it helps.
Method 2: Edit Username
Yeah! I know it sounds ridiculous. But, trust me! Many users reported that this helped them resolve the keeps crashing issue. So, no matter whether you are using a PC or console, this will work for everyone. Therefore, we suggest you try this out and let us know if it helps.
Method 3: Run As Administrator (For PC Only)
If the above-mentioned tricks don’t work for you, then you can try running the Nier Replicant Remaster game using administrator. So, here are the guidelines that you require to follow to do this:
- First of all, locate the .exe file of Neir Replicant Remaster on the desktop. Then, right-click on it.
- Now, tap on the Properties option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- After that, switch to the Compatibility tab and tick mark the box located in front of the Run this program as administrator option.
- That’s it. Now, hit the Ok button followed by Apply and rerun your game.
Method 4: Verify The Game File Integrity (For PC Only)
It is possible that some of your game files may get corrupted or damaged, or missing; that’s why you are getting this error. So, to fix this, you can simply verify your game file using the game launcher.
Wait! What, you don’t know how to verify the game file? Don’t worry! We are here to help you out.
- Initially, run the Stream Client application and navigate to the Library section.
- Then, under the installed application list, locate the NieR Replicant Remaster (ver.1.22474487139) and right-click on it.
- After that, select the properties option and switch to the Local Tab.
- Now, select the Verify integrity of game files and wait until the process gets completed.
Method 5: Check For Software Update
No matter you are on Windows 11 PC, Xbox, Playstation, or any other compatible device, this is the most necessary step that you need to take. We always ignore this thing as we assume that this does not have any connection with our system’s performance.
But that’s not the truth. So, it is very crucial to regularly check for a software update as with every update your system becomes more advanced that can run your game even better.
Method 6: Disable Firewall (For PC Only)
This fix is only for PC users, generally by default the Windows Firewall. But, sometimes, it prevents the application that is considered a threat to your system and starts blocking it. So, disabling it while playing the Neir Replicant Remaster will be the right choice for you. Therefore, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Firstly, right-click on the Windows button and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, navigate to the Privacy & Security tab and click on Windows Security.
- Now, select the Open Windows Security option and tap on Firewall & network protection.
- After that, hit the Public network option and toggle the button located under Microsoft Defender Firewall.
Method 7: Reinstall The Game
In a very unfortunate situation, if the issue won’t get fixed even after performing the above methods, the last thing that you can do is reinstall the game.
Yeah! I know this will clear all your game data, but you have no other option. So, simply reinstall the Nier Replicant Remaster (ver 1.22474487139) and start enjoying your game again.
So, that’s it from our side on how to fix if Nieer Replicant Remaster (ver 1.22474487139) keeps crashing on Windows 11 PC, Xbox, Playstation. We hope you find this guide helpful. Furthermore, if you have any doubt regarding any of the mentioned fixes, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Also, if you are a fan of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, then don’t forget to check out our latest guide on it.