Fix: Kena Bridge of Sprits Keeps Crashing Issue on Windows 11, Playstation
In an age where most things, including games, are made out of greed, it is refreshing to see something made out of love every once in a while. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is one of those games that may not break the mold but has won your heart. The game looks incredible on PS5, and the music is outstanding. It’s a fun world to explore with puzzles to solve and, at times, very challenging fights.
This game is truly a masterpiece because it feels like you are watching a Pixar movie, but you also control it as well. But, unfortunately, for the last couple of days, users have been complaining that the Kena: Bridge of Spirits keeps crashing on their Windows PC and PlayStation. However, our team found that there is some workaround that you can use to fix this crashing issue. So, what are those methods? Let’s see by reading this article.
How To Fix Kena Bridge of Sprits Keeps Crashing Issue
We hope that the developers of this game soon fix this error, but until they fix it. Then, you can try the methods we describe below. So, make sure to follow them one after the other. But, hold on! Before we move towards the methods to fix the issue, check if your device meets the minimum system requirements or not.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: AMD FX-6100 or similar
- RAM: 12 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB or similar
- P-SHADER: 5.0
- V-SHADER: 5.0
- FREE STORAGE: At least 25 GB
- VRAM: 2048 MB
Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or similar
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: AMD RX Vega 56 or similar
- P-SHADER: 5.1
- V-SHADER: 5.1
- FREE STORAGE: 25 GB
- VRAM: 8192 MB
Method 1: Restart Your Device
First of all, before performing any other method, you can try rebooting your device as many users are there who reported that the crashing issue gets fixed just by rebooting their devices. So, simply reboot your PC or Playstation, whichever you are using. Then, check if the issue is occurring or not.
Method 2: Check the Power Setting
If you have set up the power option of your PC to low performance, then we recommend you to set it to high performance and then check if the issue still persists or not. So, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to the control panel and navigate to the system and security.
- Then, click on the Power options.
- Now, in the next window, select the power mode option.
- After that, select the high-performance mode and then close the window and run the game. Now, you’ll see that the Kena bridge of spirits is running smoothly without any crash issue.
Method 3: Run as Administrator
Did you try this out? Well, surprisingly, many users find this method very helpful. Therefore, you can also try this. So, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Firstly, right-click on the Kean.exe application on your desktop.
- Then, select the properties option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, switch to the compatibility tab and checkmark the box located in front of the run as administrator.
- Finally, to save the settings, hit the apply button followed by the OK.
Method 4: Disable GeForce Overlay
If the GeForce overlaying is enabled on your PC, we recommend you disable that and try to play the game. However, disabling it will not have any effect on your game graphics.
- Initially, you need to right-click on the Taskbar.
- Then, from the opened list, select the Task Manager.
- Now, switch to the Startup tab and locate the Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Then, hit the Disable button and then restart the computer.
Method 5: Switch to DirectX 11
This is another reason why the crashing issue is occurring on your PC. So, as if you are using the latest version of DirectX, we recommend you switch to the DX11 from the settings menu and check if your game works fine in the older version of DX.
Method 6: Stop GPU Overclocking
It is possible that you have enabled the GPU overclocking on your PC and your GPU isn’t able to handle the load game’s load. So, it is suggested that if you have a PC that is less powerful, then do not use the overclocking as it increases the load on your GPU, and as a result, it starts outperforming.
Method 7: Enable The Max FPS Capping
You can limit the max FPS in order to decrease the load on your GPU and CPU. Also, as you may already be familiar with the fact that this game is totally based on a single-player perspective limiting your FPS will not make any changes to your gameplay. So, here are the guidelines that you require to take for FPS capping:
- Go to the Nvidia Control Panel and click on the Manage 3D Settings.
- Then, select the Program Settings. Then, select Kena Bridge of Spirits.
- After that, simply Enable the Max FPS Limit and set its value to max.
Method 8: Reset Database (Only PlayStation)
Unfortunately, there aren’t many fixes available for console users. But, in case rebooting or reinstalling the game won’t fix the issue. So then, we recommend you rebuild your Playstation’s database. This will surely fix the issue and help you play your favorite game again.
You May Also Like: Fix: 12 Minutes Keeps Crashing on Windows 11 PC, Xbox
Method 8: Reinstall The Kena Bridge of Sprits Game
If you are a PC user and the above-mentioned method won’t work in your case. Then, you can simply try reinstalling the game. But, remember one thing that you have to first uninstall the existing one. So, once you remove the game, go and try to reinstall it again. This method will surely fix the crashing issue.
So, these were some fixes that we have for you to fix the Kena: Bridge of Spirits keeps crashing on their Windows PC and PlayStation. We hope this guide has helped you. However, if you know any other method that will help our reader fix this annoying issue, please let us know in the comment section.