How To Fix iPhone Keeps Disconnecting from Wifi
Over the foregoing years, we all know that when it comes to security, the only name that comes to our mind is Apple. When innovation occurs, it automatically gets the stage and steals all the limelight from others; that’s how Apple works. Once, Steve Jobs said, “Don’t let anyone ever tell you that you cannot achieve your dreams, ” and that’s what Apple is since its first product launches. For the last decade, Apple is the top most trusted brand and nobody is around there. But, yeah! Their engineers are also human. Although it is infrequent when we find some glitches or bugs in iPhones, still some of them are really annoying.
Sadly, many iPhone users on community forums accused that their devices reportedly started to disconnect from their WiFi network for no apparent reason in the past few days. However, these kinds of issues are not really that severe. In fact, you can fix them by making one or a couple of changes to your device. And guess what? Here I will explain to you the same. So, read this dedicated guide till the end to know how to fix the iPhone that keeps disconnecting from your WiFi network.
How To Fix iPhone Keeps Disconnecting From WiFi
Here we mentioned a couple of fixes to try them out and check which method works for you. Also, you do not need to apply them all. But, yes, you follow the methods until you get the right option for you. So, let’s get started:
#1 Method: Check If Your WiFi is Working Correctly
It is not surprising that your iPhone may get disconnected from your WiFi due to poor connectivity. So, make sure to be within the range of your WiFi network. Also, we recommend you perform a network speed test via the Ookla speed test on Google. This helps you to know whether your router has any problem or not.
If you have noticed a fluctuation in your network, then you can try power cycling your WiFi router. However, if you still didn’t get proper speed, then I personally recommend you to contact your ISP and register a complaint concerning poor network speed.
#2. Method: Try Lease Renew
This is another effective solution that you need to try as many users worldwide claim that this helps them fix the iPhone’s keep disconnecting from WiFi issues. So, we suggest you can give it a shot. Now, in case you don’t know how to do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Settings App on your iOS device and hover to the WiFi tab.
- After that, locate the information mark (i) that may be found near the WiFi network name depending upon your model.
- Now, under the Client ID section, you’ll get the Renew Lease option. Click on it.
That’s it. Most probably, now your iPhone’s keep disconnecting from WiFi error may get fixed. Nevertheless, if you still find no luck, follow the other potential methods to fix it out.
#3. Method: Reset Your Network Settings
Generally, what happens is, sometimes, due to some temporary network cache file, your iPhone finds it challenging to connect to your WiFi network. So, it is better to reset the network settings of your iPhone. Meanwhile, follow the steps given below in order to reset your network settings:
- Go to the Settings App on your iOS device and hover to the General tab.
- After that, click on the Reset button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, inside the Reset windows, tap on the Reset Network Settings.
- Then, you may need to fill in your passcode (if prompted). Then, simply hit the Reset Network Settings.
- After that, once it gets completed, reboot your device and check if it now keeps disconnecting from the WiFi network or not.
#4. Method: Forget WiFi Network and Reconnect
This is the most effective and workable method, as many users reported and also suggested this fix. However, not only that, but I also found this option really helpful in my iPhone XS. So, that’s why I highly recommend this method. Nevertheless, if you don’t know how to perform this method, follow the steps given:
- Firstly, Launch the “Setting” app on your iOS device.
- Click on the “WiFi” option.
- Click on (i) information symbol near the WiFi network name.
- Click on “Forget this Network”. At the top of the page. And then click forget again.
- Reboot or Restart your device.
- Next, go back to WiFi in Settings App and reconnect your WiFi network.
#5. Method: Turn on Auto Join Network
In most cases, it is noticed that your iPhone may keep disconnecting from the WiFi network because you’ve disabled the Auto-Join feature on your iPhone. So, you require to enable this feature as this helps your device to automatically connect to the saved network whenever it comes in its range. Meanwhile, follow the steps given below in order to enable the Auto-join network feature on your iPhone to fix the keeps disconnecting from WiFi network error.
- Go to the Settings App on your iOS device.
- Tap on the WiFi option, Make sure that WiFi is turned on.
- Now, Tap on the (i) info symbol.
- Next, turn on the Auto-join option under the section of (i) info symbol.
Apple always makes sure that iPhone users never have to settle down due to sneaky bugs and glitches. But, as you see in the above guide, this is not an error as eventually either it occurs due to your WiFi connection issue or wrong network settings. Nevertheless, if you also have a complaint with Apple that your iOS device keeps disconnecting from your WiFi network. Then, before you start making complaints about this, you can try the fixes mentioned above as they prove to be effective for many users worldwide.
So, that’s it from our side. If you like this guide or if this guide helped you, give us your valuable feedback in the comment section as there is always a place for our readers. Also, if you need such kind of exciting information, visit our site ClanCarousel regularly.