Hell Let Loose video game is amazing! It gives the players a taste of WWII and the battlefield for these brave soldiers who risked their lives for their country. There are two teams, and they’re chosen at random, America and Germany.
The bad side of it is that when you get a lobby where no one is communicating and dropping spawn points, it turns into a running simulator where you randomly get shot.
Also, Hell Let Loose users complain that they face stuttering, lag, or not responding issues while playing the game. However, that’s the reason why we are here to help you out. You’ll get all the necessary ways using which you can easily get rid of this error. So, make sure to be with us till the end.
Methods To Fix Hell Let Loose Stuttering, Lag, or Not Responding Issue
There are several ways available that you can use to fix this issue. So, make sure to follow each method step-by-step. Therefore, now let’s get started:
Method 1: Update GPU Driver
You can use the device manager to check if there is any update available for your GPU drivers. However, alternatively, you can check out for updates on the official website of your GPU manufacturer in case you want to cross-check the availability.
I think you may already know how to check for the update online, but most of our viewers don’t know how to use the device manager to do this. Thus, if you are one of those, follow the instruction given below:
- Firstly, open the Run prompt box and paste devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager.
- After that, simply expand the Display Tab.
- Then, you can simply check out the name of your GPU manufacturer from the list. Once get right-click on it.
- Next, choose the Update button to check if there is any update available for your device or not.
Method 2: Run As Administrator
Didn’t you find any GPU updates? Don’t worry! If that has not helped you, then you can try running your game using admin privileges. So, to do this, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Firstly, you can simply hover to your desktop.
- Then, select the Hell Let Loose application and right-click on it.
- After that, select Run as Administrator from the drop-down menu.
Alternatively, you can also hit the properties option from the drop-down list. Then, switch to the compatibility tab, checkmark the Run this program as administrator option, and hit the Apply button followed by Ok.
Method 3: Tweak Some In-Game Settings
Keeping your in-game graphics settings to a minimum is very important, especially when you have a much older PC. Well, in case you don’t familiar with the settings that you need to tweak, you can use our suggestion as mentioned below:
- SSAO – Off
- Motion Blur – Off
- Resolution Scale – Low or Off
- Shadow Quality – Low or Off
- FX Quality – Low or Off
- View Distance – Off
- Foliage Quality – Off
- Postprocess Quality – Off
Method 4: Verify The Game File Integrity
Is it still not fixed? Then, chances are very high that some files in your games are damaged. But, before reinstalling the game, you have any option to fix this out, i.e., Verify the Hell Let Loose game file integrity.
You can follow the instruction mentioned below to check the integrity of your game:
- First of all, open the Steam Client app and navigate to the Library section.
- Then, locate and right-click on Hell Let Loose.
- After that, click on Properties, followed by Local Files.
- Then, finally, hit the Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Now, wait until it checks and fix the issue. Once done, reboot your PC.
You May Also Like: How to Fix Hell Let Loose Keeps Crashing on Consoles
Method 5: Disable Overlay Apps
You can try out this fix as it will enable each app that displays something or uses high resources on the screen to use less processing power. So, here are the overlays that you need to disable along with the steps:
#1. Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience Overlay
To disable this, you need to follow this path: Nvidia GeForce Experience> Settings> General tab > Disable the In-Game Overlay option> Reboot PC.
#2. Disable Xbox Game Bar
This is the path that will help you to disable the Xbox Game Bar: Windows Settings> Gaming > Go to Game Bar > Turn off Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using the Game bar option.
#3. Disable Discord Overlay
This is one of the most important features, but at the same time, it consumes a lot of resources. Therefore, for an old PC, it is quite challenging to manage things. So, disabling it will be the right choice for you and that you can do by following the path mentioned below:
Discord app> gear icon (settings)> Overlay located under App Settings > Turn on the Enable in-game overlay> Games tab > Select Hell Let Loose> toggle the button to turn off the Enable in-game overlay.
Method 6: Some Bonus Fixes
- Open the command prompt and use the command -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system. Then reboot it to check if the issue gets resolved.
- Also, make sure to disable the overclocking of CPU/GPU.
- Check if there is any latest update available for the Hell Let Loose.
It is not necessary that these fixes work for each user as it totally depends upon the severeness of your problem. But, most of the players reported that these fixes help them to get rid of this Stuttering, Lag, or Not Responding Issue while playing the Hell Let Loose on their Windows 11 PC.
Anyway, we hope this troubleshooting guide has helped you. But, in case you are willing to know more about this, make sure to mention us in the comment section down below.