A lot of players are recently complaining that Football Manager 2022 is stuck on the loading screen especially on Windows 11. Football Manager games may not have had the same success as FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer, but their sizeable fan base tells you theirs are the best you can get. In addition, football Manager is one of the few games that focus on management, tactics, and strategy – a genre that can take you hundreds of hours to master.
But, this game has many flaws that users often face while playing it. However, one of the shortcomings that many users are encountering is Football Manager 2022 is stuck on the loading screen.
That’s why we are here with this guide because here, we have mentioned some of the best ways to resolve the stuck on infinite loading screen issue on FM22. So, let’s check out those fixes.
How To Fix Football Manager 2022 Stuck on Loading Screen
So, here are some fixes that will allow you to get rid of the Football Manager 2022 stuck-on loading screen issue. Therefore, if you want to get rid of this issue, follow the below mentioned fixes:
Fix 1: Update Your Game
Below you will find instructions for checking for updates and installing the latest patch (if available) if you have not updated your Football Manager 2022 game in a while. To do this:
For Steam Users:
- Click the Football Manager 2022 icon in the left pane of the Steam client.
- Your Steam client will automatically check for updates. However, in case there is an update available, hit the Update button.
For Epic Users:
- You can find Football Manager 2022 from the left pane of the Epic Launcher client by going into Library.
- Tap the three-dot icon on the Football Manager 2022 application.
- Check the auto-update if you want a new update installation to happen automatically.
- A new update will be installed automatically. However, if there is any update available, click on the Update button.
Fix 2: Update GPU Driver
Ensure that you have the newest Windows patch installed on your Windows computer if your graphics driver has not been updated. For this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Initially, right-click on the Windows icon and select the Device Manager from the list.
- After that, double-click on Display adapters.
- Then, right-click on the GPU manufacturer name and select the Update driver.
- After that, choose to Search automatically for drivers.
Fix 3: Close The Background Processes
There are possible chances that there are some applications running in the background on your device, which consume a lot of system resources. This will further become the reason why your Football Manager 2022 gets stuck on the loading screen. So, you must disable those processes using these steps:
- Firstly, press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys combinations. This will let you open the Task Manager.
- After that, tap on the Processes tab and select the task that you want to close. Then, simply hit the End Task button.
Fix 4: Run As Administrator
Did you try running the Football Manager 2022 using the admin privileges? Well, if not, then you must try this once as it has the potential to resolve this kind of error by giving your game the admin rights to use your system’s resources. To do so,
- First of all, right-click on the Football Manager 2022.exe icon.
- After that, select the Properties option.
- Thereafter, go to the Compatibility tab and check the Run This Program as Administrator.
- Now, select Apply> Ok.
Fix 5: Update Windows OS
Those who aren’t careful could end up with a corrupt or outdated Windows OS build. To determine if you have Windows updates, use the steps below. You can install the update directly if it is available, as the updates usually include fixes and improvements. To do this:
- Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing Windows + I.
- Under the Windows Update section, click Check for updates.
- If any Windows update is available, click Download and install.
- Wait for the update to complete. Once it is complete, restart your PC immediately.
Fix 6: Verify Game Files Integrity
If in case, you are still stuck on the infinite loading screen on Football Manager 2022, then chances are there that some of your game files might get corrupted or damaged due to which you are facing this error.
- Open Steam > Click on Library.
- Find and right-click Football Manager 2022.
- Choose Local Files from the Properties menu.
- Thereafter, tap the Verify Integrity of Game Files button.
- Wait for the process to complete. After it has finished, restart your computer.
- Initially, open Epic > Library.
- After that, find and tap on the three-dot button next to your game.
- Then, hit the Verify button.
Fix 7: Perform a Clean Boot
Performing a clean boot also be sometimes useful as it has the potential to resolve issues like getting stuck on the loading screen while playing the Football Manager 2022. To do so,
- Open the Run box and search for msconfig. This will open the System Configuration.
- Then, go to the Services tab and enable the Hide All Microsoft Services.
- After that, tap on the Disable All > Apply > Ok.
- Now, navigate to the Startup tab and tap on the Open Task Manager.
- Now, switch to the Startup tab and select the particular task that you think consumes lots of resources, then hit the Disable button.
Fix 8: Reinstall The Game
If nothing helps you fix the Football Manager 2022 stuck on the loading screen issue, then you must try reinstalling the game on your PC and then check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Also Read: Fix: Windows Defender Keeps Crashing in Windows 11
So, that’s all on how to fix the Football Manager 2022 stuck on the loading screen issue. We hope that the troubleshooting fixes that we have mentioned earlier in this guide have helped you. Therefore, if you have any questions or have any suggestions for us, comment below and let us know.