How to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently
There has been endless debate on the uses of the superhit Snapchat app. But, it is still doubtful that whether this application is children friendly or not. Snapchat is available on, of course, iPhone, which is iOS iPad iPod touch and iPad Mini. Oopsie! I forgot, it is also available on Android and all other related platforms. But, the application is mostly used by iPhone users as Apple gives a lot of options if you use Snapchat.
However, it is addictive, and users usually love to take Snaps while traveling, eating, playing, and almost every time. But, there are many users who want to stop using this addictive application and now look for methods to delete their Snapchat account permanently. So, if you wish to delete his Snapchat account permanently, you are landed in the right place. Here we explained all the necessary steps to do so. So, let’s see them.
Steps to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently
Follow these steps if you really wish to delete your Snapchat account permanently. Also, make sure to log in to your account using your web browser, as this option is not available on the Snapchat application.
- First of all, open Snapchat in your web browser and log in to your account that you want to disable.
- After that, hit the ‘Delete my Account’ button located on the Manage My Account tab.
- Now, it will ask you to authenticate your decision. So, you can confirm it by entering your username and password.
- Finally, hit the Continue button to delete your account.
That’s it. Now, if you do not access your account for more than 30 days, it will automatically get deleted permanently. Otherwise, if you change your mind, then log in before 30 days, and you’ll be again able to access your account.
Is There Any Way To Retrieve Your Snapchat Data Before Deleting The Account?
Yes, there is a way that will help you to get all your Snapchat data before deactivating your Snapchat account permanently. However, to do this, you need to follow these steps:
- Again use your web browser to access your Snapchat account. Then, using your credentials, log in to it.
- After that, navigate to the My Data section under the Manage My Account tab.
- Then, hit the Submit Request button located at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you’ll receive an email from Snapchat into your registered email I’d.
- In that email, Snapchat will send you a downloading link using which you can download your Snapchat data.
You May Also Like: How to Get All The Birthday Love From Snapchat
That’s it. Once you hit the download button, it will start downloading on your PC and download in the Zip file format. You can extract that Zip file on your PC using Winz, WinRar, etc.
So, if you’ve followed the given steps, then you can easily retrieve the data and remove your account from Snapchat. We hope you find this guide informative. So, show your love by giving us your valuable feedback in the comment section.