Can you tell when someone was last active on Snapchat? Since there is no way to see who is not online, the simplest way to find out when someone was last active is to scroll through their feed, look for Snaps and stories posted, and check the date and time.
Nonetheless, if they have uploaded a story recently, you know they are probably online or recently active. Or can you tell if someone ignores you on Snapchat?
Hence, if you are wondering how to verify someone’s Snapchat active status, you need to read this dedicated article until the end to find out the exact ways to see if someone is chatting on Snapchat without replying to you.
Methods to Check or See If Someone Is Active on Snapchat
Here we have mentioned several methods using which you can easily check if someone is active on Snapchat or not. But, before we start, make sure that your internet connection is working properly.
#1. Use Snap Maps
Snap Maps is the first option that you can use to verify the Snapchat active status. So, here are the instructions that you require to follow:
- Firstly, launch your Snapchat app, tap on the Location button, and locate your friend’s position on Snap Maps.
- Now, select their Bitmoji, and then you’ll notice a grey status bar under their name.
- You can see one status among Seen Now, Seen XX minutes ago, or Last Seen. Any of these options will appear depending upon how long ago your friend used Snapchat. Meanwhile, if you notice the Seen Now appears, that means your friend is currently Online with their specific location.
#2. Use Chat
You can also check out your and your friend’s conversation in order to check if he/she is active or not. But, how? Let’s find out.
- Initially, open the conversation window between you and your friend by swiping to the right and selecting him, then tapping on the Open Chat button.
- After that, you will see a Bitmoji Avatar of your friend found somewhere in the bottom left corner of the chat screen. However, if he/she is online at that time and you have already opened the conversation, the avatar will vanish from the chat screen.
#3. Use Snap Score
Many peoples may not be familiar with this, but Snap Score will also help you out in order to know whether your friend is active or ignoring you while being online on Snapchat. So, let’s find out how the Snap Score helps you to know that:
- First of all, open the app and navigate to the Friends tab.
- Now, select your friend by tapping and holding on to his name. This will pop up a window with a number at the bottom of that pop-up box. Note it down as that number is the Snapchat score.
- After that, wait for 15-20 minutes and check the score again; if it is increasing, this means he/she is online and using Snapchat.
#4. Check Opened Snaps
Use the opened Snaps trick in order to check when someone was last active on Snapchat. So, let’s have a look at the instructions:
- Initially, launch the Snapchat app, swipe to the right side, and select the conversation you wish to check the active status.
- Now, if you notice that the Square or Arrow is empty under the recipient’s name along with Opened mentioned on the message or Snap that you have sent them. But, this method will not be that accurate as it will tell you when was the recipient opened the message or Snap that you have sent them.
#5. Check Their Posts
This is another method that will help you check if someone is active on Snapchat who is trying to hide from the reset of the Snapchat world.
However, although it is quite rare and does not necessarily post something while being online. But, still, you can check out if your friend is recently posted something on his timeline or story.
Also Read: How to Create/Make Polls on Snapchat
From Author’s Desk
Are you now able to tell when someone was last active on Snapchat? Well, why not as here we have already mentioned all the necessary methods to help you do so.
Therefore, if you are still not performing the above methods, make sure to accomplish them. Anyway, that’s it on this topic. We hope the guide helped you. Meanwhile, if you know any other method to know the active status of your friend on Snapchat, comment below.