Some people wanted to make the overall look of Windows 11 PC even more attractive, but they didn’t found the appropriate settings for that. So, don’t worry! Here you will find all the necessary steps that you need to take in order to change your icon sizes on the new Windows 11.
However, talking about Windows 11, then it still has some bugs and random glitches due to which users have to suffer a lot. But, we hope when Microsoft releases the official version, there will be more features added to Windows 11 to fix these minor Windows 11 problems.
How To Change Icon Sizes on Windows 11
There isn’t any difference in process that you can use to make this possible. Yes, the whole process is the same as you do on your Windows 10 PC. But, anyway, it may be possible that users might find it challenging to find the right setting for this due to a totally changed interface.
- Firstly, you need to hover over to your desktop and click on the start menu.
- Then, from the pop-up start menu window, select the Settings option.
- Now, simply click on the System tab and then hit the Display tab from the left pane of the screen.
- Now, there it is. You will get many options that you can tweak to change your PC’s overall look.
- Select the Scale and Layout section and set it to the recommended for your PC.
- You can change the Display resolution and orientation as well.
That’s it. Now, your icon size, resolution, and orientation are changed as per your need. Moreover, you can change your desktop icon sizes too.
- Hover over to the desktop and right-click on the empty space.
- Then, from the opened drop-down context menu, select the view option in order to expand it.
- Now, select the size of the icon that you want to set on your desktop.
Also Read: Is Windows 11 Best Optimised For Gaming?
So, that’s how you can easily change icon sizes in Windows 11. Further, if you still have any doubts, including suggestions for us, let us know in the comment section. Also, please give us your valuable feedback. So, that’s it from our side.