You have several options whenever you need to export or backup your iPhone photos from your iPhone to your Windows computer. However, copying your essential images is the most frequent use of this feature. You can, of course, use this feature for other reasons as well.
Nonetheless, AirDrop is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to transferring data from your laptop to your iPhone. You can transfer data fast, easy, and worry-free with it. But Mac users will only be able to use it.
You probably wonder if there is a way to wirelessly transfer files from your PC to your iPhone if you are a Windows 11 user. We have the solution to your problem, so don’t worry. Today’s article will describe the best methods to transfer or backup iPhone or iOS device photos over WiFi to Windows 11 PCs. So, let’s get started.
What Are The Different Methods To Backup iPhone Photos to Windows 11 PC Over WiFi?
If you choose to backup or transfer your iPhone photos wirelessly, then let me tell you that it is the simplest and most straightforward method. There are several methods available using which you can transfer your pictures from an iOS device to a Windows 11 PC. So, let’s start with them:
Method 1: Via iTunes
You may already be familiar with this method as iTunes is the most used service by any iOS user. But, suppose in case you don’t know how to utilize this to transfer your data wirelessly, follow the steps:
- Initially, you have to download iTunes from its official website for your Windows 11 PC.
- After that, install it and open it on your PC.
- Thereafter, tap on the Phone icon located somewhere at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, navigate to the Summary tab and checkmark the Sync With This Device Over WiFi. Well, you can also select the Photos tab and select your favorite photo. Then, enable the Synchronization.
Method 2: Via iCloud Storage
Apple Inc.’s iCloud is a cloud storage and computing service which you can use to backup your iPhone images to your Windows 11 PC. But, how? Let’s find out!
- First of all, upload all your images to your iCloud account on your iPhone.
- After that, on your Windows 11 PC, you have to open the iCloud using your web browser.
- Then, log in using your Apple account.
- That’s it. Now, you can download the files on your PC that you have uploaded using your iPhone.
Method 3: Use Your Email ID
This is the simplest way to backup your iPhone images to your Windows 11 PC over WiFi. To do this, you just need to send your images to an email address. So, in case you don’t know about this, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open your iPhone and run the Gmail app or any other mail that you use.
- Then, you must have to compose a new email using your secondary email address. Thereafter, send it to your primary email address or recipient address.
- After that, attach all your desired photos and hit the Send button.
- Then, open the same recipient email address to your Windows 11 PC and download all the photos.
Method 4: Try Out A Third-Party
If you are a user who doesn’t want to perform complicated methods, then this option is the best choice for you. You can use any third-party application to backup your iPhone images to your Windows PC. In addition, there are many third-party softwares available using which you can back up your files from iPhone to Windows PC such as Dr.Fone, Imore, etc.
Also Read: How To Manage Privacy on Per-App Basis on iPhone
So, these are the methods that have surely helped you if you want to backup or transfer your iPhone photos to your Windows 11 PC over a WiFi network. We hope that this dedicated article has helped you. Nonetheless, suppose in case you still have any doubts on your mind, comment below.